Sunday, 17 June 2012

Partytone21

I'm totally missing my blogger family. :( I just have so much going on that I really don't think I can give this site dedication that i use to....If i come back & start posting again,will you guys forgive me if it's not as frequent as i usually do!
I love the way i choose my wardrobe. Choosy little girl. I always wanted myself to look Lavish. Hungrely i was waiting for these  wardrobe. Hurrey i am on to it at the pictures and the clubbing was fabulous on these splendid outfit...
Mid foxy red SEX-c crocodile heel from NineWest, mine favorite prolific footwear.

Grab ! Had  browsing on NineWest . Couldnt shuteye the vary night, go like lightning the following day n invest on Vogue Skull Knuckle Clutch red HOT & SEX-c Dazzling Tide..!!

The most Dazzling snug as a bug in a rug blue bluey outwear from Live, Perth, how do i leer ? Lavish, Showy, Gorgeous ????? Sign for my clubbing night.
  
BarOpen Night Club with Fren at Northbridge 


those outfit that have such great context and history is what i love the most about fashion.
Partytone21 outfit:-
Clothing:-Live 
Shoe & Bag:- NineWest 
Accessories :-DIVA
Location :- My appartment & BarOpen Night Club


Much ❤
Twinsladybug O_o




Thank you guys so much for all of your an AWESOME comments! I try to respond to every one of you. 
help me to grow!!  


1 comment: