Sunday, 8 July 2012

Blue,Bold & Bright Lady



At the time when bloggers are taking over the fashion scene, i discovers  Aussie-based girls who have entered the online world & how it’s working for them.
My dazzling n devastating
JEWEL NECK LONG LENGHT LIGHT ROYAL BLUE CHIFFON BEADED BAND GOWN.....…The luckiest of all the Aussie & The Ausie Fashionista , I bought it from  Memphis,Carillon city, perth. Not the least the sparkling jewellery from Colette .      Just happen to see host Bel B with same black doodle robe at 'Dancing with the Star'

Happy me !!!!!9:20 PM
:) 
Make-up Artist  & Hair  Stylist  @ me myself O_o
I will only ever do a post on something I find inspiring










I am a perfectionist. Believe it or not, I just really know how to pose well. It took me in a minute to learn lol what my best angles are.....!!
Look of the 'Blue,Bold & Bright Lady'
Gown:-Memphis
Wedges shoes:-TB(Tony & Bianco)
Accessories:- Colette
Watches:- Michelle Kors
Make-up:-Mac
Make-up Artist & Hair Stylist:-By myself
Location :-Mayland
                    Much               
                Twinsladybug O_o

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh ya looking soo sooo hwatty in this royal blue !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u looking amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEEEEE your sunnies on the blog header photo, where are they from :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku Hanna dear..i got frm anywhere in d World ....xoxo

      Delete