Dear reader!!
Started my day with good textures of my makeups. Sunlight must have been dull for me. I always wanted my best looks. Challenging with the lights i came up with red vintage scarf print nylon fork & Elevate my look with Tony Bianco's on brown base with navy & silver Patton pump. These peep- pumps an enhance my wardrobe & are perfectly combined with statement jewellery. For a more relaxed style for this blog. I wasnt so happy, but took picture on the same makeups. Happy ?? ok not ok ?? I look myself very fishy on my makeup on this blog *_O
Heartly sorry on not elaborating/mentioning all my wardrobes for this blog.
I hope you all have a fantastic time ahead!!
much ❤
you dont look fishy ................. you look really pretty as alwaz babita didiii...........
ReplyDeleteloved it :)
Thabku sweetie
ReplyDeleteThanku sweet ❤
ReplyDeleteInteresting post. Now you can use this exporters directory india to promote fashion scarves import & export business.
ReplyDelete