HELLO GLOBE!!
Probably i didn't start my blog with the intention to make it my full-time job,but may be its see the potential in it.I'm don't be tempted to rush it.
Hey Guys, After a while back again in my blog world.
Anyhow while I was off air I had time to consider this blog post. ..... A good friend of mine Eva "Eva Boutique" -...Absolutely outstanding designer and i feel so proud to Flaunt her designed out wear here.I’m not sure how long I’ve had this dress now, a couple of years I think but it could be longer. I wore it to an event today and had loads of compliments, I think it’s the colour that people warm to.
The black dress was designed by herself just for special personnel.Thanks Eva for the gorgeous dress....I loved her design Black Lace Dress with silk base is amazing.I wouldn't mind wearing even her most avant-garde pieces....The first way to wear lace is a sophisticated dress like the long sleeve dress above.think red carpet chic. just i,an amazing dress and a few killer accessories.this is the perfect look for any party i think.Most of the time, not all, but most of the time my outfits are lead by what accessories I’m wearing or intend to wear. Ergo, I may have a necklace I know I want to wear, or a pair of shoes, or earrings. Then I build the rest of the outfit around that.
Spring is my favorite season. By far. Autumn is a super close second, but the excitement around Spring, the smell of blossoms in the air, the pretty colors, it all makes me giddy. Call it Spring Fever, but I get it every year.
However don’t be fooled into thinking that dresses are the only way to wear it; the wonderful thing about this trend is that it can be worn in so many different ways. So whether you’re edgy, sophisticated or wild get some lace in your life!
DEAR READER HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING!!HAVE A LOVELY DAY TO ALL.
So glad to be back
What i'm wearing :- Dress:Eva Boutique $99
Necklace:Colette $16
Earring:Colette $8
Finger Ring:Colette & Lovisa $7 & $10
Bracelete:Colette $12
Heels:Nine West $119
Belt:Portmans $15
much ❤
Twinsladybu O_o






You look an Amazing XX
ReplyDeleteThanku so much!!
Deletesuperb - babita diii ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks honey Rajeshree xoxo
ReplyDelete