Monday, 19 January 2015

A Grey Monday

 
Elysium Seraph Design Skirt / ZU Red Heels / Forever New Blazer / Rayban Aviator
 
G r e y, R e d & P i n k….. my go colours for a Gray Monday.
This stunning Elysium Seraph grey pencil skirt is the perfect statement.
I matched the grey skirt with red ZU heels and pink Forever New
yeah! 
Grey is a neutral colour so everything matches with it,

                                                                                  Much                                                   
                                                                             Twinladybug

34 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Thanks for visit my blog! I followed you back on GFC, G+, Bloglovin.
    Ps: Your shoes are really fantastic!!
    kiss,
    Diana
    www.chaneldea.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe!!
      Love & hugs Twinsladybug
      Melbourne!!

      Delete
  2. nice dress, i am following back. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melody for following me.
      Love & hugs Twinsladybug
      Melbourne!!

      Delete
  3. Hı dear so beautiful look :) I'm following you...
    www.pisimel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pink jacket!

    Thank you for follow me, I follow back on bloglovin, google+ and GFC, kisses!
    http://lookwhatimwearingtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit <3 Love the blazer!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!
      Love & hugs Twinsladybug
      Melbourne!!

      Delete
  6. Hi!! Perfect outfit ;)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!! Followed you back!
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susana for following me.
      Love & hugs Twinsladybug
      Melbourne!!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful girl! I've followed your blog!

    http://zhannakessel.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice dress and i love your new hair! So beautiful.

    kisses from Spain. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe.
      Love & hugs Twinsladybug
      Melbourne!!

      Delete
  9. Wonderful outfit - I love this grey and pink combo and red heels is a perfect accent! Grey is my favorite colour, because it's so easily combined with everything!
    I like your blog alot and I followed you with GFC and Google+

    Keep in touch!
    KATE&STUFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Kate!! Much appreciated..,
      Love & hugs from Victoria.
      Twinladybug ❤️

      Delete
  10. Nice jacket dear!
    i'm following you, kindly follow back
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fabulous! Love that dress! The midi length is gorgeous!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for you nice comment on my blog. :) Of course, we can follow each other, sweetie. I follow you via gfc (#119) and bloglovin (#79), hope you will do the same. ♥ Let me know, sweetie!

    Simona | liveinfoxworld.blogspot.com

    ....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos, gorgeous dress and I adore the color combo! Thank you for the follow on GFC. Following you back there, too. Hugs! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Your shoes are to die for and the whole look is so classy!
    Thank you for following me, I followed you back ;)

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the blazer! Wonderful outfit. I've followed your blog! :)

    http://gospodjicamrvica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely dress! you look fantastic. I am following you via GFC, it would be nice if you followed me back :)

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely blog dear. I am you follower and I really like your outfits.
    Could you follow me back via GFC and G+?
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your pink blazer. look so beautiful. =)
    would you like to follow each other?
    let me know on my blog if you follow me, i will follow you back after it.
    thank you!^^

    www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that blazer!!!
    Following you with google +, GFC and Bloglovin.
    claudiapersi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello, thank you for your visit.
    Very nice dress, Love your blog and I'm follow you back.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey there, completely IN-LOVE with your blog, just followed you on GFC (125), would love if you follow back :)

    mandyshareslife.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I love your red pumps! Killing it!! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on G+, Bloglovin and GFC. Please follow back.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. They just followed! Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete