In my look today i'm wearing Bardot Mint Blue Coat // H&M Denim Pants // RMKshoes,Ankle Boot
Mango Bag // Nepali Dhaka Tops // Ray-Ban Aviator
Location:- Parliament OF Victoria
Autumn, I'm definitely ready for you. autumn is just perfect.
I'm in love with the pastels for this season.
I recently wore one of my favorite outfits for casual day.
Autumn coming in full force here in Victoria.., i have officially resorted to wearing
a light coats/blazers almost everyday. so to try and keep things interesting….,
i love mixing it up, pastels and bold colours.., i probably have a version of it in my closet and with pastels being so on trend for every season i can't help but continue to wear them.
Much ❤
Twinladybug


Thanks for the follow dear ! I'm following you back ♥
ReplyDeleteHi, especially I liked your ring and coat. xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://takimodam.blogspot.com
Love ur coat!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new post Here!!!
Awesome pics my dear and i loooooove the coat!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other?
http://chelysparkles.blogspot.com
Love your coat!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful combination I really like it :)
ReplyDeletehttp://corleonka.blogspot.com/
Such a pretty coat !
ReplyDeleteGreat look !
Xoxo ♥
very beautiful look!!! lovely coat! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lamodalena.blogspot.com/
I absolutely love your coat!!
ReplyDeleteI am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?
http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com
I love your style! Kisses.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/
Love the color of your coat <3
ReplyDeletexoxo,
snowprincessbella.blogspot.com
Great look ! I love your style
ReplyDeletehttp://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/
Lovely! U look stunning:)
ReplyDeleteGood outfit, thanks for following me on GFC. I followed you back.
ReplyDeleteBest regards,
http://stylbycia.blogspot.com/
Amazing look and blog :) i follow u!
ReplyDeletexx
www.brunetteambition.es
Love the pastels. Your hair is great.
ReplyDeletexx Lori
http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de
Amazing post my Dear ! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://kasjaa.blogspot.com/
Amazing post my Dear ! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://kasjaa.blogspot.com/
Amazing Coat dear:)
ReplyDeleteI don't see You on my followers (GFC):(
This is fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful and this clothing is beautiful too!!
like:
https://www.facebook.com/BLOGAngelP?fref=ts
Insta: @angelpoubel
Big Kiss ;*
www.angelpoubel.com
What a beautiful coat!
ReplyDeleteI really love it colour!
Amazing pics.
Kisses from Spain
http://www.coco-smile.com/
love color coat !!!
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
let me know ---> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/
I wait for you, kiss!
I love your coat the color is wonderful!
ReplyDeletemuuá
Great look and love your pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Christina ♥
cinapeh.blogspot.de
You look great!!!:) Fantastic coat:)
ReplyDeleteUr coat !!!!! Loved it
ReplyDeletehttp://labattitudee.blogspot.be/
really nice, great blog treasure
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
let me know --- >>> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/
you look, a kiss: - *